Google My Business Listing Service
What is Google my business?
Google My Business is like Yellow Page. It allows you to list your business with Google. Google my business listing shows your services, your products, your trading hours, a phone number and even some customer reviews to see if your business is actually any good.
“But how does it work? And how does it benefit my business?” These questions may come to your mind, our guide aims to answer these questions.
Where Does It Appear?
When you search for a business on Google you may have noticed the boxed type profile on the right that appears; that’s Google My Business. Below the profile’s image and map, the profile shows buttons for taking users directly to the company’s website, and also shows the business address. More details of a business can be included like opening and closing hours, phone number and email address. There is also a review section where users or customers can review and rate the business, put their comments on that business.
How does this help?
If you are listed in Google my Business, you are getting an official place on Google map, thus this is a simple but powerful method in which businesses can bring you more potential customers through search.
The biggest benefit is the effect that Google My Business has on local searches. For an example, if you were to search ‘Restaurants in London’, you would find all of the restaurants labeled within that sector in your search results.
Google also keeps this information into a detailed Map of each location, allowing the users to compare distances, travel locations, and times. After searching, users can select the business profile and view relevant information, images and posts along with any reviews that other customer posted about that business.
What can be done with Google My Business?
- Reviews section: Get customer reviews on your business, which encourage other customers and helps build trust in your business.
- Regular Pots Updates: Google my business allows you to post your business updates like other social media, where you can post your updates through simple text, photos or videos.
- Insights: After you start posting business updates, you will be given detailed reports on what Google my business is bringing for your business.
- Showcase your products and services: Google my business allows you to add multiple photos and videos of your business which can be viewed by users.
With all these benefits, Google my business is a free tool, which gives you a wonderful opportunity to create a strong presence of your business online.
Need a helping hand?
We offer Google my business listing service for your business, where we will do the followings:
- List your business on Google my Business
- Verify your business on Google my Business
- Properly optimize your business on Google my Business page, so when someone searches with your business related keyword, you appear.
- Post and maintain your Google my Business page.
Write us here with your business details, we will be back to you in a short time.